Friday, April 1, 2011

Start saving my money

Need to stop shopping and start saving. Why you ask? College in the fall and we all know college tuition will be a pain in the arse. I'll have to buy a ton of things in the summer as well for college like a new laptop, bike, backpack, etc. Okay, maybe not completely stop shopping, but I should shop less. I'm most likely still going to buy those boots/booties that I talked about in my earlier post. Oh, and I'm going to start attending a certified nursing assistant program which is $1000! Goodbye weekends, hello hell. Will pay for YMCA by myself, don't want to use parent's money. Need a job. NOW. Please hire me Cotton On.

Oh, let's not forget how my parents had to drop $100 for me to submit my SIR for UCD. Oh, in case you didn't know, SIR is statement of intent to register. Will have to spend an additional $265 for orientation. Such bull. Goodbye money.

No comments:

Post a Comment